Stay with Me / More of Me (Montgomery Brothers) - Samantha Chase

***ARC provided through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review***

Stay with Me

William Montgomery is up to his old matchmaking tricks again. Seriously, he should create a matchmaking website. While golfing one day, his best friend Arthur tells him he is dying of cancer. Arthur's daughter Gina decides to come home and spend some much needed time with her ailing father. Her parents were divorced years before. Expecting to find William Montgomery at the airport waiting to pick her up, she is shocked to see her childhood crush Mac Montgomery instead.

William and his wife Monica are leaving on a vacation, so William asks Mac to keep an eye on Gina. Of course, he has a really good reason for doing so. Mac tries his best to keep his distance, but Gina is not making it easy on him. He finally decides to stop fighting it.

This was my favorite Montgomery Brothers story so far. I think I probably related more to Gina. She is fun-loving and quirky at times, and you can't help but to smile when she gets caught dancing and singing when she thinks no one else is around.

I absolutely loved the scene with Mac and Gina at the airport close to the end. One of the sweetest romantic scenes I've read in a while. Mac was paying attention to those 80's movies he was watching with Gina (which I loved, by the way).

More of Me

William wants to take the credit for pushing Ryder and Casey (Mac and Gina's wedding planner) into working together. But the truth is, Ryder was looking for Casey when he went back to Wrightsville Beach. They used to date as teenagers and she was the one that got away.

After seeing Casey with a baby, Ryder is disappointed. He thought he was too late, she already had a family. It doesn't stop him from letting her know how he feels eventually. Besides, her husband is never around. Maybe he's not in the picture anymore?

Ryder isn't one of the Montgomery brothers but he is a cousin. And apparently they have a bunch more cousins that need to be hooked up. William, the matchmaker, will be overjoyed at the new tasks. He says the men in his family can't see what's right in front of their faces, they need a little push from him.

These stories, like the other ones in the series, are good, clean romances. They're sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They are different enough to where you don't feel burnt out and similar enough that if you liked one, you're sure to like the others as well.

I would recommend this book, especially to romance fans.