If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor - Bruce Campbell
In If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor, Bruce Campbell describes what it was like for him, starting out and progressing, in the movie industry. He gives us an informative glance into all the behind-the-scenes stuff that we normally don't get to see. Everything from deciding which camera/film to use, to financing, and getting the word out. Of course, Bruce Campbell throws in some of that never-miss-a-beat humor that we all know and love him for. I'm not sure why this guy isn't an A-lister, because he certainly should be. I liked this book from a fans perspective, however, I'm not really interested in what it takes to make a movie. I know a lot of work, and people, are involved. I did enjoy the personal stories from the sets and in his home life though, which is pretty much what I was looking for when I bought this. If you are a fan of Mr. Campbell's, or if you are interested in how to possibly (because everyone won't have the same experience) get started making movies, then you should pick this one up.