Being Jolene - Caitlin Kerry
**Received this book in exchange for an honest review**

"Let me be there for you. For every season, for every second, no matter what happens."

It's no secret that Jolene likes men (especially if you have read the first book Finding June). Caleb is the only one that she has keep around for longer than a month and she knows it's time to run in the other direction. After waking up in his bed, she hears who she thinks is Caleb in the kitchen, and she walks out in what she has on, which isn't much. It doesn't take her long to realize it's not Caleb, it's a "sexy lumberjack" helping himself to a bowl of cereal. He says his name is Ty and he's a friend of Caleb's. What Jolene doesn't know yet, is that he might just be the one to turn her world upside.

This is the second book in the Tell Me series, but it can be read as a standalone. I enjoyed this book even more than the first one. The nature scenes are descriptive and relaxing. It makes you want to jump in the car and go camping for a weekend just to get away.

Jolene seems to be a very headstrong character on the outside, but she's really just covering up all the hurt and anger that she has dealt with her whole life. Her going to the mountains was probably an escape all on its own, but finding something there she never thought she would have, it was beautiful and refining.

When I thought of Ty based on his description, the only person that kept coming to mind was Nathan Parsons (Jackson from The Originals). He just seemed to fit really well. I don't normally add pictures to my reviews, but I just have to...

description

Ty was someone who had been through tough times himself, but he always had a positive attitude. He is loyal, he doesn't give up on people when everyone else does. That was one of the things I really liked about his character.

This story show us that sometimes, all we need is for someone to break down the walls we put up around us and see the real person on the inside.

Recommended to fans of New Adult! (or romance in general)